Thursday, February 18, 2010

FIELD REPORT!!!

I have been away from the Orem Costco and my Samplesaurus partners, and decided that I should continue our sampling reviews from the field.  Missoula is a wonderful place and is known for it's natural beauty, but the samples left a lot to be desired.  Today we had:  Clam Chowder, Yogurt Triple Berry Fruit Smoothie (sample of the day), Flax and Pumpkin Seed Granola, Lite Ranch Dressing with Celery.

My overall rating was a 3/10.  The smoothie and he granola were great and there were no wait times or else we would be looking at a lower score.  People in Montana live in constant fear of grizzly, cougar and moose attack and you generally only leave the house when necessary, so crowds are at a minimum in Costco.

  My heart resides in the quirky city of Missoula and while I have had a great time at home, something needs to be done about the sample situation here.  My friend who accompanied me claimed that this was a pretty normal day for samples and she was actually pleased with the selection.  I had to count to ten slowly or I probably would have slapped her.  PLEASED?!  I could have eaten ten of each of the samples and still would not have been full.  This is the first time I have missed anything about Utah while in Montana and it chills me to my very bones.  Amy needs to come to Missoula and whip these ladies into shape.

No comments: